For my thrifting addiction. I can’t seem to stop myself. This hobby of mine is getting out of control. I see beautiful old pieces of furniture with great lines, and solid construction and I. MUST. HAVE. IT!! I know I don’t have a place in my house to put most of it, but I want to take it home with me anyway. I’m convinced I can strip off the ugly, and give each piece new life. If it won’t fit in my house, I’m sure I can find someone who will love it. And so, because of this, my garage is filled with projects waiting patiently for my attention.
I am a list lover. I love getting to mark off the projects as I get them done. So, I figured that I would make a list of things that are waiting to be re-finished. However, because it seems that there are many to-do lists crumbled up in my purse, I will post this one here.
1. Repaint and re-cover my son’s chair.
2. Strip the paint from these cabinets and repaint them. Aren’t they beautiful? I love them.
3. Sand and re-paint this little cabinet. On a side note, I don’t have any place to put this in my house.
4. Find lamp shades for all these. Or sell them. My lamp addiction is getting ridiculous!
5. Get this closet in my office cleaned out and put in shelves.
6. Sand and paint this little beauty.
Did you notice that there are more lamps on there? Yeah, I have enough lamps to light the neighborhood.
Okay, that’s all I can handle for the next few weeks. I also have a few more projects to finish that are half started, like this chair. This is the before pic.
Wish me luck!
Thanks for stopping by